Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged. So here's the game:Tag Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself.


Joys

1: My Family
2: Nature/Outdoors(except bugs)
3: Fun Music or a Good Book


Fears

1: Someone harming my children.
2: The rabid bats at our kids school?(you'll have to see another post) :)
3: Debt


Current Goals

1: Prepare for 5k
2: Get the canning done for the season.
3: Become more organized, specifically at home.


Current Obsessions

1: Chocolate
2: Diet Soda(means more chocolate right?)
3: Trying to stay committed to preparing for a 5k next year. I do realize that 1 and 2 don't really help me realize #3.


Random Facts About Myself

1: I enjoy a fairly challenging sudoku problem.
2: I was at the top of my class in the last Chemistry class I took at college.
3: I'm a pretty low maintenance girl, when it comes to needing things. Probably a high maintenance girl when it comes to needing/wanting someone there for me emotionally.


I Tag Peggy

1 comment:

Dewey and Liz said...

Thanks for playing Chelse, you are a good sport! Luv ya!